Follow us on Facebook
Faucibus toroot menuts
Every State Government imparts Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in its respective state.
1) Areas of Operations: Every State and Union Territory of India
1) Favorable for parents without Transferable Jobs.
2) Easily available Textbook, Teachers.
3) Moderately loaded curriculum giving options for Students to explore more extracurricular activities like Dancing and Sports.
4) Lower Fees.
5) More reserved seats within the state recognized colleges
1) Depends wholly on the State government’s competence to maintain quality of education.
2) Quality of Teaching varies according to school.
3) Might Lack in basic facilities.
4) Quality of Content (No Errors/ No Printing Mistakes) may be questionable.