Follow us on Facebook
Faucibus toroot menuts
A Board which follows universal pattern is the first choice for parents with transferable jobs. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools, and most of the schools approved by central government of India
1) Total Number of Schools Affiliated with CBSE: 14808
2) Areas of Operation: 25 Countries including India, Malaysia, Dubai etc
3) Major entrance exams syllabus based on CBSE viz. IIT, AIPMT etc
1) The diversity factor in schools with CBSE board is high as more students from
different backgrounds are likely to end up in the same class.
2) Quality of Content (No Errors/ No Printing Mistakes) in Textbooks’ is good.
3) Easy to find tutors, books and activities for all classes.
4) Focus on Science and Mathematics as well as application based subjects.
5) Recognition by all colleges in India.
1) Although Major Entrance Exams syllabus is based on CBSE,
the fact that the seats for those courses are open for all
students in India. And colleges which are coming under state
universities have more reserved seats for students from state boards.
So students from CBSE board who wouldn’t crack entrance exams face problems
in getting admission in state university colleges as they have very less number of seats for CBSE Board quota.
2) Fees can be on the high side for some schools.
3) There aren’t enough options to explore in the field of Arts and Literature.